LITTLE ROCK, ARK. (Aug. 22, 2018) –The Board of Directors for the United Methodist Foundation of Arkansas is soliciting applications for the position of President and Chief Executive Officer.
The President and Chief Executive Officer, in collaboration with the Board of Directors and the staff, implements the mission of the United Methodist Foundation of Arkansas; ensures that the Foundation fulfills its fiduciary duties; provides strategic vision and leadership; promotes development and organizational growth; and strengthens the Foundation’s operations.
All applications will be considered confidential. Qualifications include:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience (or equivalent) in executive management.
- Theological understanding of stewardship.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership
- Excellent collaboration, presentation and communication skills
- Finance and investment acumen.
- Adherence to the highest moral and ethical standards.
Please submit curricula vitae by email or U.S. Mail to Beth Deere, UMFA Board Chairman, 804 N. Monroe St. Little Rock, AR 72205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The United Methodist Foundation of Arkansas manages $165 million in endowment funds and other charitable assets that benefit local churches and other United Methodist ministries. The UMFA is one of the largest United Methodist Foundations in the country. Founded in 1963, the UMFA is responsible for over 800 funds that support United Methodist ministries.