The United Methodist Foundation of Arkansas is an excellent choice for the long-term administration of charitable funds. United Methodist churches and institutions place endowments, long-term reserves and other special use funds at the Foundation knowing that they can rely on prudent, diversified investments as well as ready access to their funds.
UMFA employs Wespath Investment Management, a subsidiary of the United Methodist Church’s General Board of Pension and Health Benefits as its investment consultant.
Through its relationship with Wespath, UMFA provides:
- Superior investment management.
- Flexible investment alternatives designed especially for UMFA clients.
- Reduced expenses resulting from UMFA’s partnership with the UMC Board of Pensions $20 billion portfolio.
- Socially-responsible investment choices that adhere to the guidelines of the Book of Discipline.
- No minimum fee or balance requirements.
To learn more about how UMFA can help your local church, contact Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Clarence Trice at 501-664-8632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, download the following brochures: